Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Perils of No Shave November


I tried to participate in "No-shave November" this year, but sadly, it was not meant to be. I was too self-conscious to carry around a gross looking clump of facial hair for more than a week. (I tried on two separate occasions but just ended up shaving after a week haha). So perhaps I shall participate next year.
One more thing- it is now DECEMBER so that means the whole no-shaving thing is over... Some people didn't get the memo I guess; I still see these dudes in class with gross facial hair. Apparently, they think it's a good look. It's not. LOL.
But on a more serious note, I feel bad for people like Chewbacca- he has more hair than any of us will ever deal with. I'd hate to see his shower drain...

Sidenote: I'm sad this one didn't get published, because I really really like it and think a lot of other people would too. Instead, there was a stupid comic today about a devout christian changing the word Bible to Heteroble (get it- because Bible has "BI" in it, like Bi-sexual) Don't worry if you don't think it's funny, it's not really. What the heck is a 'Heteroble' anyway??? Leave a funny thing that you think might be contained in the 'Heteroble' (like Jesus being immaculately conceived by Joseph, instead of Mary, I dunno.)

No comments:

Post a Comment