Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lord of the Rings (he wishes)

This one is a shout-out to all those people who had Lord of the Rings paraphernalia. I'm not ashamed to say I was one of them, and even had a 'fake' One Ring. But imagine if it were real...
Funny side note- this comic was published in my school paper (as were the others up to this point) and I GOT HATE MAIL FOR IT. A kid named Aaron said he wasn't a LOTR nerd, and even if he was, he wouldn't think it was funny. He is my least favorite fan. Thanks for going out of your way to email me that, dude. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. I know two people (only two) who don't like Lord of the Rings. I despise them for it and I haven't quite figured out why I'm still friends with them. Regardless, I enjoyed the joke. I want more!

    ReplyDelete